Welcome members! This is YOUR Gallery. Below is a "Sign Up" button for staffing our gallery. Members please sign up for a day and time each month. We need our members to help by participating for the gallery and shop. Remember that volunteering 3+ hours per month is required to exhibit work in the gallery and shop.
- 12:00 to 6:00 PM
- Friday through Sunday - August through October
- Saturdays and Sundays - November through July
- Monday Holidays during Peak Season (Labor Day, Columbus Day)
We love our Salem Arts Galleries and Shop and hope you do too. The best way to show your love is to volunteer and help us keep the doors open. In return we're looking for ways to return the love.
Please choose a shift that you know you can commit to for the entire 3 hour slot.
There are two 3-hour shifts each day.
- Opening Shift: 12:00 to 3:00 (2 people/opening responsibilities)
- Closing Shift: 3:00 to 6:00 (2 people/closing responsibilities)
3 Hours per month is requested for artist members to display work in the gallery.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of you volunteer shift to set up or transfer shift duties.
- If you're new to volunteering we recommend signing up in the closing shift to have another volunteer to help you get familiar with being in the gallery as a volunteer.
If you have any issues starting out with the signup, please refer to this FAQ first:
If you are still having trouble please feel free to email email@example.com