Anyone may sign up to volunteer, No membership required, artists, supporters, or community members. Thanks for your support.
- 12:00 to 6:00 PM
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Monday Holidays during Peak Season (Labor Day, Columbus Day)
We love our Salem Arts Galleries and Shop and hope you do too. The best way to show your love is to volunteer and help us keep the doors open. In return we're looking for ways to return the love.
Please choose a shift that you know you can commit to for the entire 3 hour slot.
There are two 3-hour shifts each day.
- Opening Shift: 12:00 to 3:00 (2 people/opening responsibilities)
- Closing Shift: 3:00 to 6:00 (2 people/closing responsibilities)
3 Hours per month is requested for artist members to display work in the gallery.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of you volunteer shift to set up or transfer shift duties.
- Dress to represent Salem Arts, casual business attire is recommended.
- When you arrive enter via the side door on Kosciuszcke Street. Front doors should not be opened until the shop is set up and ready for visitors at noon.
- If you're new to volunteering we recommend signing up in the closing shift to have another volunteer to help you get familiar with being in the gallery as a volunteer.
If you have any issues starting out with the signup, please refer to this FAQ first:
If you are still having trouble please feel free to email email@example.com